Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sometimes I forget...

It's easy when you spend so much time in a single place to forget about all the cool things you see everyday. Yesterday was an absolutely beautiful day, and before starting my lessons, I decided to take a walk around town, and remind myself how sweet Maastricht really is. I don't think my mind fully realizes how much it's going to miss being bombarded with such beautiful imagery on a daily basis. I don't think it realizes how much I'm going to miss cobblestone streets and building that are on average older than my country. And also the way that modern construction has fused with these old buildings in such a perfect blend.

So I thought I would share some photos of Maastricht in the summer....since I think all our others are in winter, and I don't want you to think that it's always raining in Maastricht.


1 comment:

Erin said...

that's an insane amount of bikes...