Saturday, June 14, 2008

Viva HOLLANDIA!!!

Since I've never really been a major voetbal (soccer) follower, I felt it appropriate that I, Michelle, write this blog about the amazing Dutch Oranje team!! I love them and love watching them; they are, to use a Bush term, AWESOME!! Last night we went out to watch their second game and they smashed the 2006 runner-up France, 4-1. They're now on their way to the quarter-finals! Let's hope they keep this up, because it's exciting. The entire city was riled up running around last night cheering! Also their color choice works so well with my OSU attire!! Hope everyone has a great weekend and enjoys Father's Day with their families! GO ORANJE!!

1 comment:

Sedler said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun! I was so bummed I missed all of the weekday games including both of the Netherlands games because of stupid "work" and I'll miss Tuesday's too for the same reason. At least I got to see today's games. Did you see the Turkey comeback against Czech Republic!?!?!?! Amazing!!