Monday, December 31, 2007

Year in review

Or rather, the last few months. I figured, since we didn't start this blog until November, It would be a good idea to put up some photo highlights from the couple monthes before we were up and running with the blog, so in chronological order, here are some moments from this year up until november (Thanksgiving) and on to tonight.


Michelle and I biking when the weather was still nice (My bike broke... but it's good now!)



My mom visited and we went to Brussels!


And Bruges (Also in Belgium)

And Auswitch concentration camp in Poland


And Krakow, Poland....
Michelle and I celebrated Halloween with, of course, another bike ride :)


Michelle and I at the Carnival kick off on 11-11



Beer Sampling at Take One (note we've jumped to a week ago now)
Last night, riding the ferris wheel in the Vrijtof square
And of course, tonight, celebrating new years... with a giant slide, and lots of fireworks.
Actually the town now sounds like a war zone... with bigger fireworks going off all over than I've probably ever heard. It's pretty cool. Happy New Years all! and Have a excellent 2008!!!
Chris & Michelle

No comments: